Monday, October 27, 2008

Creating!

I spoke at my church briefly this past Sunday morning with three other young people and took a break from blogging/scrapping to make sure I gave God my best. As always, He was faithful, and annointed me to say what He would have me say. I give Him all the glory!

Today, though, I have been feverishly working to get my submissions together for the PEANUT FESTIVAL, which has a scrapbooking section that I entered last year and am planning to enter this year. It's this weekend! (I have 2 two page layouts finished, 1 ALMOST finished and 3 to go! Yikes!) Will post pictures when I'm done...hopefully by Thursday!) The spread I made today has LOTS of wonderful Jenni Bowlin and celebrates my favorite football team - can't wait to share!

I also signed up for this class at Sis (mostly because this lady is teaching and I love her ideas, style, blog, etc!) But also, it's such a great concept and it's a great way to learn from other teaching styles (five other teacher are teaching!). And only $30! Yay!Right after I signed up for the class, I went here and saw this awesome class - I'd love to take it, but it's a little pricey-er ($60). Still, that's only $2 a project so maybe...an early Christmas gift to me, myself, & I?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...