Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cinna-mmmm Rolls!!!

So for breakfast this morning, I made some yummy cinnamon rolls. My sweet, wonderful husband let me sleep in today (he would probably let me sleep in everyday, but I like to get up with him and make us breakfast and spend a few quiet minutes with him before our days start rolling) and since I've been battling a long-running cold/chest congestion, I slept. For a whole hour extra. Then woke up and lazily made some cinnamon rolls.


But now that I'm awake, there's work to be done!! On my to-do list today is voting, CLEANING MY HOUSE, finishing up my Peanut Festival layouts and homework and dinner at my mom's house with some of my favorite people: Melissa, Taylor & Tori-Bug!


I am wanting to make Christmas gift baskets with little homemade gifts and baked good, packaged cutely (like these pictures below). I think my color scheme this year is going to all shades of green with slight touches of red here and there. I have been accumulating lots of little cheap packaging products (tins & frames from yard sales and little jars and cute cardboard Martha packaging on clearance from Michaels) and collecting fun little recipes and sweet gift ideas from a VARIETY of sources. Christmas is always so fun. (I think I am going to make those cupcakes in green shades and those cutesy cupcake liner flowers for decoration/easy peasy non-traditional holiday bows!)
This is the day that the LORD has made, I WILL rejoice and be GLAD in it!
Amber!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...