Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mish-Mash Randomtivity

Haha. What a title!

Well, we are back from our vacationette and it was LOVELY. We went to Callaway Gardens in GA (they had this $99 stimulus package that included tons of fun activities), pictures soon. (Kayla - if we had had more time, we probably would have went to Tennessee, it is just so lovely there...and holds a lot of happy "starting a life together" memories.) But Callaway Gardens was very pristine and green and we had pretty, pretty weather. We both needed a break and it was so lovely just being together!

So..the winner of the Basic Grey giveaway is RACHEL S., but I have decided to send KAYLA CORBITT something as well, since I only had two guessers...please send me your emails girls!!

In other news, here are some graduation pictures and a VERY sweet video of my cutie-pie niece:



Well, for whatever reason, I can't get the YouTube video to embed...but here is the link - ISN'T SHE SO CUTE?!!?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not sure if this will work but the video is TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

That was actually Stacey using David's info!

Kayla said...

I'm glad your trip went well. I love Callaway Gardens. It is so nice there. Congrats on graduating!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...