Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy News!

So yesterday...I GRADUATED! Yay! Technically, I still have a full summer semester, but they let me walk yesterday! It was fun. SGC buys all these really pretty mums to put all over the stage, and then they give them away randomly in our diploma covers. I won one! Really great since I just threw this out Friday...

Pictures soon of graduation and my happy mum! =) Here's a few more NSD layouts...
For this layout I used a lot of FUN stuff: Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Cardstock: American Crafts, Chipboard: K & Co. Epoxy: Making Memories, Stickers: American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket, Die-cut Alphabet Strip: K & Co., Rub-ons: Cosmo Cricket, Pen: American Crafts, Other: Vintage Trim
This is maybe my favorite layout ever. Patterned Paper: Making Memories, Paper Edges: Making Memories, Epoxy: Making Memories, Fleece Heart: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts, Thickers: American Crafts, Other: Vintage buttons, flashcard, crepe paper, and tulle
Happy Monday to you! Amber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...