Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Kid Brother's Graduation

Warning: photo overload! I do not claim to be a particularly good photographer and the night setting on a point and shoot gets such blurry pictures that I had to take everything with the flash, so - proceed at your own risk. =)

So my brother graduated this past Wednesday night. He was really good about letting me take a lot (for him!) of pictures. I recycled the signs from this post for one last loud, crazy, joint-family-effort Mosley hoorah. My mom bought an air-horn and our section (my dad's whole family and several of Trevor's friends) made a TON of noise when he walked across. It was fun! Then we waited for the other 400 kids to walk...then went to O'Charleys. Brought back a lot of happy memories (Adam came to my graduation and we started "talking" shortly after that). I'm proud of you, Trev!! =)

Patterned Paper: GCD Studios, Chipboard Letters: Heidi Swapp, Pen: American Crafts Other: Star Stamp and Journaling Card

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...