Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Handmade Christmas pt. 1

So one of the downfalls of making presents for Christmas is that I can't post them til afterwards...and with the busyness of Chrismtas, handmade gifts are about the ONLY thing crafty going on. So I know ya'll have probably been bored with all the pictures (haha, except my mom and maybe Melissa!) So finally, crafty stuff. I made my mom and Melissa both one of these super cute Hallmark calendars...first up is my moms. It's kindof a year in review type calendar (I tried to match pictures with months), but then at the end of 2010, she can detach the pages and make a scrapbook with it. Those product designers at Hallmark...so clever!
I know some of the pictures are blurry and whatnot, but um, I took them inside, and it was December so! Hopefully you still get the gist! =) More soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...