Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finishing Up Christmas

Wellllll, I have been extremely busy...purging, cleaning, working, etc. I hope to have quite a few things to share in the next couple of days, but until then, I'll have to share the last remnants of Christmas....Adam's sister and her husband got snowed in and weren't able to make it back in time for Christmas festivities so we exchanged presents at our house....
Instead of bows this year, I made red and green pom-poms using my wonderful pom-pom maker...and I bought some plaid wrapping paper from Hallmark to finish off a sort of homespun look. =) Yeah, I'm cheesy like that! I also made this frame with GCD Studios Artsy Urban line...I'll have to locate a better picture of this (can't seem to find it right now!)
Handmade Christmas part two and three and four is coming soon. Then I will stop with the Christmas posts in January! =D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...