Monday, July 26, 2010

You & Me

I'm trying to loosely get caught up on major 2010 events in my scrapbooking (haha...we will see). I'm not a huge chronological scrapbooker, but Adam likes that better, and I like get pictures out of piles and into pages. Anyways, this was a fun weekend I had with T & T earlier this year, for Tori's birthday celebration and Taylor spending the night and going to the Mother-Daughter banquet (since Melissa had Tori's party that day). This picture is a teensy bit blurry, I think it part because sometimes I sharpen things in Picasa and then they look blurry elsewhere...any suggestions on that?Anyways, this is seriously one of my favorite pages ever. I love the soft girly-ness of it!
All products are American Crafts! Thanks for stopping by! Amber

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful layout love the soft colors thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...