Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yummy Cake...

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but Taylor & Tori's mom, Melissa, is a great cake decorator and makes their cakes every year for their birthday...it one of Taylor's favorite things when she looks through her scrapbooks to find her birthday cakes and then say something like "Yes, this was my birthday cake when I was two years old" - it is seriously the cutest thing.
There's something about this page that is just a little "off" to me - I don't know what though! I used a NSD sketch and some of my fav embellishments - I love these chipboard button stickers (Martha Stewart) and these oh-so-cute puffy flower accents (American Crafts)...
But every page doesn't have to be perfect right? I'm trying to get into the mode - paper & pictures - get the stuff documented! It's just HARD to be DISCIPLINED in your HOBBY! Ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...