Monday, May 10, 2010

I Heart Strawberries!

Well, in spite of the fact that I am incredibly picky when it comes to food, I love pretty much all meat and pretty much all fruit...but most especially, I love strawberries. Yum, yum. I really need to go to the you pick farm and get me some (I'm craving them?! - however, for the 2 people that will ask if I am pregnant - I am not!)...until then though I made this incredibly simple layout with Tater's first adverture to the strawberry fields with my mom...look at how little she looks in these pictures?! How the time flies...American Crafts cardstock, pen & thickers, Cosmo Cricket chipboard circle, Doodlebug glitter cardstock stickers

Have a great day! =) Amber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber, thanks for hopping over to my blog to look at my blog makeover! Your blog is way cute! Love that strawberry layout! You have a darling girl!

Heidi Stork said...

Hey Amber!
Thanks for posting the Freehand Scraps blinkie here on your darling blog! :)

xo,
Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...