Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank You Card

I love making cards...I seriously make them 99.9% of the time for all kinds of occasions...I make a lot of thank you cards and birthday cards and frankly they are my favorite to make...I'm not really too much of a sketch out my ideas kind of person (well, I have lots of idea sketches, but when I sit down to make something...it just kinda happens, instead of politely shaping up like one of my sketched ideas)...this was one such card...a "happener," if you will. I had one set of supplies and an idea out and bam, this card came out of nowhere. I don't know how it happens!Anyways, pretty simple...self adhesive photo mat, jewels, and dimensional stickers (K & Co.), along with some American Crafts Thickers (black fabric, black flocked). Easy as pie.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Amber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...