Thursday, October 8, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness!

Hello! Many of you probably know that my mom is an AVON representative. She recently told me of this great offer that AVON has where you purchase a really cute bag (below) for $10 and the net proceeds - which means neither AVON nor my mom get any profit off the bag - of $6.24 are donated entirely to breast cancer funding and awareness. I thought it would be really cool if I could sell ten of these bags (or more!) to help raise some money! Plus, I just think this bag makes it a really cool deal!

If you'd like to help me reach my goal of 10 bags sold, you can email me for more information. Even if you are not local, you can purchase the bag online at AVON.com and give credit to my mom by entering her phone number in the checkout process (please email me for the number).
Let's help raise money for breast cancer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wanted to get one of these - sorry to be tardy! Hope it's not too late. Luv ya!

Stacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...