Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Three Things...

...I am loving right now.

1) All the lovely Valentines goodies marked down 75-80%...I have stocked up on crafts for the class next year, candy for everybody (my class, Adam's class, Taylor & Tori, etc.) and all scrapbooking things pink, red, purple or Martha Stewart. It's lovely. And, oh so cheap. Maybe I will take pictures of the loot! =)

2) Having credits for two free photo books at Shutterfly. I am not exactly sure how I got them...it was through an email, but anyways, I am making this one and this one.

3) Crepe paper. Seriously, it is the cheapest thing to buy (especially on clearance!) and it just makes me happy. There is SO much you can do with it. Delightful.

Thought for today:
Expect great things from God.
Attempt great things for God.

Happy Wednesday! Amber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...