Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy...

...VALENTINES Day to you!

Here's a look at one of the "sweet" little gifts I have been working on:
A "Cup of Love" for Adam...
I'll try to post close-ups later...

I've also made a handful of handmade Valentines for those near and dear to my heart...(pictures soon!) and inside several of these cards are recipes I bought (according to what I know each person loves!) from this GREAT RESTAURANT RECIPE SITE.
In fact, what I am making Adam for dinner tonight is T.G.I.Fridays Spinach-Artichoke Dip, Olive Garden's Fetticiuni Alfredo, and Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake....MMMMM!
I have so much to show you, but for this moment, I am about to pick up my cutie-pie Taylor for a little Happy Valentines Day Fun!!
Hope yours is the beeeesssttt! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I know he loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...