Saturday, August 28, 2010

Presley's Baby Shower Album

First off, sorry these pictures are so blurry...barely remembered to take pictures! This was the baby shower album I made to follow up Presley's baby shower...

This was the sign we hung on the door: also, the opening page with all the pertinent information + sonogram pictures! This has some detail shots and the baby shower party crew...
Then, there were several pages like this with advise cards (filled out by guests) and coordinating pictures...Then the closing page...

I kept the whole thing VERY simple because of my very busy schedule and sometimes, I think just having a book that is DONE versus a book that is very fancy and never gets completed, is definitely better...need to apply that to my scrapbooking philosophy...

Have a great day! Amber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...