Friday, February 5, 2010

To Our Love

I did this "just for fun" layout and used a lot of technique-y stuff...paper strips, lots of punching, pop-dotting, and stitching...it's a sketch I've had in my head for quite some time...and I enjoyed just playing! It looks a little crooked, but it's just the picture...it's all straight in real life! =)
To make these pretty flowers, I just pop-dotted varying sizes of circle and circle-like elements with pop-dots (the scallop circles are cut with my Cricut) and inked all the edges!
Thanks for stopping by!
Amber

3 comments:

godlyrose said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just brought many fresh emo backgrounds 4 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=spyware doctor 2008 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...