Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sad, but Happy!

I'm so sad to say that my design team time with GCD Studios has drawn to a close...it was SO much fun! I'm so delighted that I got to be a part of the first design team with them...it was my first too, and I feel as though I have learned a LOT (both design wise and presentation wise)! I love all the new products they are developing and the beeaaaauuuutiful "extra stuff" that Melody Ross is making to go with her collections. I'm sure to be a big fan of GCD Studios...for as long as we both shall live! ;)

However, if YOU want to try out for the new GCD Studios Design Team call, I have NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM. Seriously, no strings attached. They are so generous, nice and flexible...plus they are reserving TWO spots for non-published newbies...like I was! So definitely try out!! You just never know!!

I'll leave you with a little sneak of one of my last assignments for them...it is one of the most favorite pages I have ever made...with a few things I learned in 2009.
Have a good day! =) Amber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...