Alllllmoooossssttt done with school (for two weeks, at least)..just gotta get past this week of finals (Tuesday night + Wednesday night + Thursday morning/afternoon + Saturday + term paper...then I'm DONE!) Ahhh.
So, a few happy, random thoughts (then I'll be M.I.A. for the next few days)
1. This week K-Mart is doing a double your coupons deal (up to $2). If you are a coupon-clipper (like me!!), this is a really good deal...especially since around here we don't have stores that double coupons!
2. I have been doing this workout video a few times a week...it is serious. Helps with the energy levels though, and it's not crazy aerobics or weird, difficult coordination moves (the klutz in me can't handle all that fancy stuff!)
3. Loving this line available at Michaels...especially the wood grain alphabet and the die-cut border stickers!! So cute!
4. I love Crock-Pots. Right now I can't take a hour to cook every night and Mr. Crock-Pot has been my handy friend. Here's a super easy recipe that I LOVE and so does Adam.
(1) 2 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin (You can get two of these for about $12 at Sam's)
(1) bottle honey barbeque sauce
(1) tbsp. lemon juice
(1) tsp. brown sugar.
- Put the tenderloin in the crockpot and cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 10-12 hours.
- Discard cooking liquid, then shred pork with two forks.
- Mix in barbeque sauce, lemon juice and brown sugar and cook for 1 hour on high or 2 hours on low.
- Serve on hamburger buns. YUM!!
Be back in a few days!! Amber