Today I have...
1) Spent some quality time with the Lord
2) Unloaded/Reloaded my dishwasher
3) Packed my Lunch
4) Dropped off my insurance bill
5) Picked up a couple of presents for special people (including sweet Miss Tori...happy birthday cutie!)
6) Ironed my clothes for "date-night" tonight.
7) Took Adam's check to the bank
8) Got a Haircut
10) Met a friend for lunch
11) Done a few creative things!
12) Blog-hopped with the Pink Paislee crew
And it's only 1:16. Sigh. That is nice. It so rarely comes together so nicely like that. Just checking off the checklist.
What's left?? Mostly fun stuff...
1) Dinner with my sweet husband at a yummy steakhouse (and we have a gift certificate so that makes it even better!)
2) Some birthday presents to give to my S-I-L, whose birthday was yesterday.
3) Yard Sale planning
4) AIS project for school
If it's hard for you to believe I am posting without a picture, well, it's hard for me to believe too. I'm on a different computer, buuut cute pictures are coming SOON! =)
DON'T FORGET MONDAY'S GIVEAWAY...closes this Monday (4/6) at Midnight.
Have a great weekend! Amber