Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cards Galore...

Some quick & easy cards...

This past Sunday was my Daddy's birthday. I am unbelievably thankful to God for my Dad to still be allowed here with us this year. Last June, he had a heart attack at the age of 44, with no weight condition or any other health condition known to him. After the heart attack, we found out that he carries the gene that is prone to heart attacks. My Dad is a Godly man and I know that only God could have seen and known the heart attack coming, only God could have been there for my family during those moments when we didn't know what was going to happen. As we celebrate the passing of another year of his life, we were all reminded of what could have been. God is so very good.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Wow, all of these cards are fantastic! I really like the dad one with the deer. Super cute and really creative. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...