Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Forever Paper Floral Card

Hello...I can't seem to consecutively keep up with my blog anymore...life keeps happening, if you know what I mean! In the past week, Adam and I went on the youth trip, met our brand new baby nephew, Barrett, had our air conditioning go out (TWICE), installed a temporary window unit to avoid sweltering due to aforementioned air-conditioning issues, and saw the fireworks, among many other things. With all that, and a full-time job...blogging just isn't like it used to be! :) BUT! Here's a card for today...
It's on an American Crafts card base with a smattering of Martha Stewart paper flowers, and American Crafts/Making Memories brads. Super simple, but I think those paper flowers make it look so pretty.

Thanks for stopping by! Amber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...