Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Pictures & Gifts

Random Christmas Pictures:
Candy was pooped from all the company and had to take a nap! Our Christmas Tree at home:
One of my gifts for Adam (a special place for his first turkey beard!)
Presents I wrapped for my family (complete with layered paper and tissue paper flowers!)
My mom's gorgeous Christmas Cactus!!
The aftermath of Christmas present opening at Adam's side of the family...
Some of my favorite gifts: Starbucks gift card, Martha Stewart Cookies Book (LOVE this!!), some beautiful Amy Butler paper (I've already scrapped with this...pictures soon!), and a wonderful Martha Stewart scallop punch I have been wanting for a looooong time! I also got (not pictured) some Cricut cartridges, a Bind-it-All machine (love this too!), new bedding for our bedroom, a wonderful printer, a hand-crocheted (beautiful!) blanket...and really, much more. Adam and I both have such generous, loving families and we are so thankful for all the gifts and thought (and time) that was put into this Christmas season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time y'all are this way you will have to bring the "turkey beard" present and let Daniel see it!!
You did a great job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...