Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Beginning

Lots of things have been happening around here - I got married in May, am finishing up summer semester at college, and working part time....have resulted in lots of cleaning, settling in, decorating, homework, etc.

Sadly, there hasn't been much time for scrapbooking. HOWEVER...since Wilna Furstenberg is part of two great challenges at Creative Therapy and ScrapinStyle, I broke out the supplies and whipped out a couple of layouts "just for fun." Wilna also has some downloadable (and adorable!) little birdies that she painted in her challenge at SisTv, plus she is hosting a RAK giveaway for those readers who post to both challenges...exciting, and a real plus to help you create!


The whole process was really extremely delightful (I've missed the creative outlet!)...although, looking at my house now, I am mildly concerned how I am going to get everything done before my darling hubby comes home today...oh well! =)
Hope you all have a blessed day...and go work on those challenges!!
Amber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...