Thursday, June 3, 2010

Enjoying.

Right now I'm enjoying:
...spending lots of quality time with my dearest
...the sunshiney, summery days
...that new grass is replacing a dirt filled yard
...strawberries (yum, yum!)
...sorting through old pictures and remembering times gone by
...using up my scrapbooking supplies for classroom crafts
...my mega-cricut. Thank you so much, dear mother-in-law!
...lunches at home
...life, every breath, every moment with those I love

Trying hard to find balance between what I think needs to be done, what actually needs to be done, and what needs to be let go. Trying to rest in God instead of being so stressed and busy. Trying to look around, and consciously be grateful for so many things, both big and small.
I am blessed, blessed, blessed.
Happy Thursday! Amber

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...