Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello Baby Girl

ATTENTION LOCALS! I am having a yard sale this Saturday (6-12) with TOOOONNNNSSSS of scrapbooking stuff in it! (Plus lots of other stuff: Christian fiction books, baby clothes, kids crafty stuff, housewares, kitchen stuff, etc, etc, etc.) I really want to get rid of some clutter, so email me for directions if you'd like to stop by! =)

Also...check out the GCD Studios blog for a super fun giveaway!

For this one I used lots of SEI's baby girl line, along with my fav new Martha Stewart loopy punch...really simple and clean. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

stacy said...

hey, I found your blog through Ms. Kim. Me and my sis-inlaw plan to do some yard sale-ing this weekend. We are in Chipley. email is anastacestace@yahoo.com

mayko said...

wow it's so cute
please tell me how to make it?
thanks for sharing
-------------------------------------
Shopping Baby products , Baby clothing , Baby toys , Feeding , Diaper , Accessories
Go to Shop Click Here !!!
http://baby.1newprices.info

special !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...