Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Productivity...

is something I sometimes struggle with. The toggle between praying & reading the Bible, doing housework, attempting homework, and wanting to fulfill self-interests is a battle I fight daily. I have a lot on my plate - 5 classes, a busy, working, married life - and constantly (how is that possible?!) I fight against the accrual of messiness in my house (I'm talking clothes, dust, dirt, dirty dishes, the whole nine yards!) Plus, I love to scrapbook, which is a time-consumer in itself. You know what I mean?

Anyways, that's just the background music. The real post is that...though I struggle, there are still days of complete conquering - LIKE TODAY!! Because today I:

- listed most of the junk in my garage on Ebay
- finished up a monster pile of thank you cards that have been my best friend for months now (I just had the hardest time righting a little generic thank you for everyone, you know? So I have laboriously written heartfelt thank you cards...hundreds of them...for months now) AND I put those beautiful babies in the MAIL!
- made Adam breakfast AND lunch
- picked up the house (cleaned it Saturday)...trying to MAINTAIN!
- checked on my favorite blogs
- bought Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridge for super cheap on Ebay!
- am currently marinading steaks (with butter beans thawing in the fridge) AND all the other ingredients for dinner tonight sitting happily on the counter waiting for me.
- posted a blog entry!



And it's only 1 o'clock. Don't be jealous. No, really, don't be, it very rarely happens this way. ;)



Now, I am off to run some errands:
- cash checks
- find supplies for Wilna's online scrap class...
- then making dinner
- quiet time with the LORD for long time. =) (best time of the day!)
- and maybe, just maybe a bit of time for creative creations

...oh p.s. SURPRISE coming soon!



Pictures for the day! SoooooOOo0oooOOOooooo ready for fall, sweaters, chills, and crazy socks!


Some goodies I got from a Scrapbook Store in Atlanta - very cute and up-to-date!
Such a steal on Ebay (little under $2 apiece!) My happy favorites!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...