Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Exciting News!

Exciting News Part One: TODAY IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST DAY OF TAX SEASON! I honestly can say I have never been so happy as I am this year to see this day arrive...mostly because this tax season has been particularly exhausting and difficult because...


....



....





....

Exciting News Part Two: I'm Pregnant! :) Adam and I are very excited to welcome our first little bundle of joy into the world later this year!

We told our parents in fun ways, which deserves its own blog post (coming soon?!!) but here is a little sneak of part of the announcement fun!
And furthermore, we discovered that our home is a baby-making haven...a mama bird has decided to hatch FOUR (bless her heart!) little birdies in our fern...it's pretty fun to keep an eye on them!

Hope your Tuesday is as happy as mine! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...