Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thoughts on the Election

As a Pentecostal, Bible-believing young person, some observations during our election season:

1. People will do what they want, no matter what. It is in our nature and it is simply what we do. No surprises there.
2. We have been dully warned - change is coming, and now change is here.
3. Unlike any election ever before in the history of America, the platform has been entirely engulfed in charisma and eloquence and pushing historical boundaries more than issues and debates and experience.
4. People across the entire world have swooned over Obama.
5. I believe, according to the Bible, the end of time is very near. I pray for mercy and grace on all Americans - for you, for me, for those I love and hold dear, for our new president, for our members of Congress, for our judges and state attorneys - for wisdom to all who will receive it. I love this great country, but to turn our back on Biblical foundations would be a great mistake for any individual, president, congress, or country. Be not deceived.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but I had to get it off my heart.
Amber

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...